Numbers of students abroad
Where do Portuguese students go?
- Student numbers in secondary education: 377.856
- Number of Students in 12th grade: 94.433
- Number of annual vacancies in universities: 50.000
- Total Number of Students in the University: 475.226
- Number of Students attending Bachelor: 226.450
- Number of Students enrolled in a Graduate / Master: 138.026
Data from 2013
STUDENTS ATTENDING OUR PARTNER UNIVERSITIES
Security is deeply routed in the Portuguese culture and is one of the main concerns. It is important to have a first contact with a representative of your University before making the decision to study in the UK.
Due to the importance of direct contact with students, along the years, our close collaboration with our partners has been fruitful, shown by the increase in applications.
Our events are designed and set up to reach out not only to students, but also to their teachers, school counselors and their parents, who play an important role in the final decision. We make an impression today as well as leaving seeds for the future.
Our goal is for you to become a TOP of Mind Institution in Portugal